Solar Water Tank
PP solar water tank instead of the conventional stainless steel inner tank features the following advantages:
- Longer using life. Modified PP as the tank material, won’t react with substances of the working environment, featuring higher acid and alkali resistance and longer working life.
- Better heat retention. Modified PP as inner tank material, with average thickness of 3.5 mm, features lower heat conductivity coefficient, less heat loss and better thermal insulation.
- Prevention against water leakage. Double wall design gives added protection against leakage. When the impurities appear on one wall, the other wall will prevent them from penetrating the inner tank to solve the leakage risks.
- Simple production process and lower production cost. The inner tank is easy to make, only needs one-step blow molding and doesn’t need a lot of labor or equipment investment and thus it will help customers save more production costs.
- Exposure to direct sunlight will speed up the aging process of the PP inner tank and shortening the using life. Please don’t place your solar water tank in the open air.
- It’s forbidden to move solar water tanks in high-temperature occasions. Because under external force, the collector tubes may shift and lead to water leakage.
- Handle the water tank gently during its run-time and avoid man-made damage.
- Due to the production processes of PP material inner tank, it’s normal if you smell a strange odor after the first flush. The smell is non-toxic, and it will disappear after several flushes.